Thursday, January 22, 2009
What is the Ray Team?
In 2006 the Ray Team was created to entertain and energize Tampa Bay Rays fans. They are an interactive entertainment squad that performs various tasks at Rays home games. These tasks include involvement in video features, live promotions and other fan interactive activities. The Ray Team also participates in community, marketing and sponsorship events around the Tampa Bay area serving as ambassadors of the Tampa Bay Rays.
What does it take to be a member of the Ray Team?
We are looking for people who:
* Enjoy performing in front of up to 36,000 people as well as live regional and national TV broadcasts.
* Have cheer, dance, public relations and/or broadcast experience (not required to apply).
* Are able to interact with fans with enthusiasm.
* Are able to entertain in a family-oriented environment.
* Are extremely professional, enthusiastic and outgoing.
* Have the ability to quickly and professionally respond to any situation.
* Will thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Are prompt, flexible, and available to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
* Are able to work in a team setting.
* Live in the Tampa Bay area for the majority of the Major League Baseball season.
Visit RaysBaseball.com or e-mail email@example.com to apply!