<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

One of the Finest Pleasures in Life – NFL Week 13 

Posted by David Allen Tyau at 10:00 AM ET

My wife thinks I am a bit of the romantic, sort of like Don Quixote de la Mancha. To be sure, I have an anachronistic view of romance, a more chivalric outlook. You see, I believe that one of the finest pleasures in life is the view of a beautiful girl. And with the Charger Girls, I am a man truly blessed. Call me old fashioned, I like the big hair, the false eye lashes, and the bright, red lipstick. I like the fact that the Charger Girls wear nylons and take the time to look feminine, glamorous and sexy. I really do appreciate all their efforts.


All this contrasts nicely with the big uglies playing on the field. Ah Football, one of the other pleasures in life. There’s nothing like watching professional football on a warm, Sunday afternoon. And on this Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons flew into town to play the faltering Chargers. Now, this is usually where I provide a brief and insightful game summary. And here’s this week’s rundown…Chargers lose again. That’s it. No more need to be said. At least the Oggi’s pizza was good.


And before I forget to mention, I caught up with Midwest Dave at the Bud Light Power Party. He was in town to see for himself what Arizona Max, Carolina Rick and blog publisher James experienced earlier this year, namely “the hottest dance team in the NFL”, the Charger Girls. Midwest Dave is in the cheerleader photographer witness protection program, so no photos of our roving correspondent, but he sends his best wishes to our readers.


Last week, I said that I longed for a day game to shoot in bright sunlight after so many night games this year. I take that back. The lighting sucked and I had issues all game long, trying to work in a new flash into my photographic routine. But, between the experiments, I was able to salvage a few shots for our loyal readers.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


So let us begin this week’s coverage by honoring the Line Captains: Constance, Rebecca, Katrina, and Summer.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


This week’s Charger Girl of the Day is a 5th year Charger Girl from San Diego, introducing…Ashley M.


San Diego Charger Girls


Ashley’s got a killer smile and always looks terrific performing in the Charger Girl uniform. She’s one of my favorite Charger Girls to photograph.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


Jennifer is one of my new, favorite Charger Girls because she’s extremely photogenic and has beautiful facial expressions while dancing. She never takes a bad photograph. By the way, Jennifer and I have a couple things common, we are both left handed and we are both beautiful blondes…okay, only one of us is a blonde.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


But there are an abundance of gorgeous Charger Girls and I’ve got the goods to prove it. Here is some documentary evidence, photos of Brittany, Jacquelyn, Giselle, Jenny, and Michelle.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


Marlina, Nicole L., Vanesa, Tamara, and Gail provided a modicum of joy on a day that once again turned sour for Charger fans.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


Jill Ann, Marisa and Tonya prove that you don’t have to have a winning football team to have some fun on the sidelines.


San Diego Charger Girls



San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


And what Charger Girl report would be complete without a few photographs of twins Breann and Kylette …both shameless flirts. Yeah, I know I’ve said that before. Flirty is good…photographically speaking.


San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls

San Diego Charger Girls


These two Charger Girls must have been starved for attention because they literally begged me to take their photograph. Literally…begged…me. No exaggeration. See for yourself.


San Diego Charger Girls


Who am I to deny these two beautiful girls?


And one final photograph for this week, the family portrait of Summer’s line. They graciously stuck around after the carnage was over and posed for photographs for the fans that were still in attendance. That was me, Midwest Dave and a handful of diehards.


San Diego Charger Girls


I sincerely believe that one of the finest pleasures in life is the view of a beautiful girl. I think my past photos convey that sensibility. And there are 28 beautiful girls that grace the sidelines in San Diego . Yes, I am a man blessed. Now, if the Chargers could win a game, I would be in heaven.

Labels: ,