<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2008

NFL Week #15 (Yes, a Little Late) - The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders 

Posted by James at 6:55 AM ET

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
Last Sunday (12/14) I flew down to Miami for the 49ers-Dolphins game and my first chance to see the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders perform live. I was not disappointed.


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
During the first half, the Dolphins Cheerleaders wore their holiday uniforms


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
And yes, it was windy.


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
At halftime Dolphin greats Bob Baumhower and Doug Betters were inducted into the Ring of Honor.


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
Bibiana


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
I think I know what the cameramen and video guys wanted for Christmas: photos with the Dolphins Cheerleaders.


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
Ashley


Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
MDC celebrate the win with an aftergame performance.


That's the last regular season game for the Dolphins Cheerleaders, but they may be back for the playoffs. Meanwhile thirteen of the Cheerleaders will be spending their holidays overseas on a USO Tour to support and entertain the troops.


The rest of my photos in the gallery. (Apologies in advance for any names I have wrong.)

[Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders]

Labels: ,