<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 08, 2008

NFL Week #9 - Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders 

Posted by James at 9:54 PM ET

Vikings Cheerleaders


I was at the Houston-Minnesota game last Sunday. Between my trip back (US Airways lost my bag!), a mini-vacation and the election, I didn't get a chance to post my photos until now.

Vikings Cheerleaders


Vikings Cheerleaders


Vikings Cheerleaders


Vikings Cheerleaders
Gina is a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader


Vikings Cheerleaders


Vikings Cheerleaders


The Vikings Cheerleaders might be the most active squad I've seen yet. Literally on every down the ladies would fan out as from the endzone to the 40-yard line imploring the fans to get loud. After that game I have no doubt that the Metrodome is the loudest stadium in the NFL.


Special thanks to MVC Head Coach and Coordinator Tami Krause who assisted in getting me a photographer's field pass without which I wouldn't have any photos of the Vikings Cheerleaders.


More photos in the gallery.

[Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders]

Labels: ,