<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jets Flight Crew Diary: Natalie 

Posted by Sasha at 7:33 PM ET

Natalie: Cheers for the Jets and Red Raiders
New York Jets
November 12, 2008
[Natalie Photos]

Hey, Jets fans! It’s Natalie from the Flight Crew!

I am shocked at how far into the football season we are! It seems as if it were just yesterday that we were at tryouts, and now we are more than halfway through the season. As all of you probably know, the Jets did an amazing job at last Sunday’s game, and I could not be more thrilled! It was such an incredible experience to be able to cheer alongside my fellow Flight Crew members at such an amazing game!

Not only am I a huge Jets fan, I am the biggest college football fan that I know of! (I would say even bigger than my fiancé, but he would probably beg to differ.) I graduated from Texas Tech University and got to experience my college days on the beautiful (and extremely windy) Lubbock, Texas, campus.

I was on the Pom Squad there as well, which allowed me to cheer on the sidelines at countless Big XII and various Bowl games. Those were some of the most memorable experiences of my life, and I wouldn’t trade them for the world!

It also doesn’t hurt that my Texas Tech Red Raiders are ranked No. 2 in the BCS polls!!! Our QB, Graham Harrell, is also high up in the Heisman race. Coach Mike Leach has always been known for his amazing passing offense, and Graham has broken countless records for my alma mater! Tech has one of the best offensive lines in college football, and I get so pumped when I see Harrell throw a bomb to Crabtree for a Red Raider touchdown!

I know there are probably a ton of y'all that are into college football as well, and I wish all of your favorite teams luck in the upcoming week. (Just make sure to root for Texas Tech in two weeks when they play No. 5 Oklahoma to clinch the Big XII South title!)

Our Jets also have a huge game coming up Thursday, and I know we’ll all be rooting for our favorite NFL team to win the battle for first place in the AFC East!

Check out the Week 10 Flight Crew Photos on Sports Illustrated

Labels: , ,