<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jets Flight Crew Diary: Lauren P 

Posted by Sasha at 7:41 PM ET

Lauren P.: Trick or Treat, Anyone?
New York Jets
October 29, 2008
[Lauren Photos]

Hey, Jets fans, it's Lauren P.! This is my first season with the Jets and I can't even begin to explain how much becoming a Flight Crew member has changed my life. This is something I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember so I appreciate it more than you can imagine!

Although dancing in front of eighty thousand fans is a very rewarding experience, I also love the lasting friendships I have made with my teammates. As cliché as it sounds, time flies when you're having fun and I can't believe we are headed into the 9th week of the season!

Not only am I looking forward to the game this weekend, it is also Halloween! If you read my bio, you already know this is my favorite holiday. Anyone that has kids or if you are just a kid at heart like myself, then you are as psyched as I am! Since I've always gotten away with looking younger than I really am, I would go trick-or-treating WAY longer than I should have been. (Like up to five years ago!!)

Nowadays, I borrow any available little cousin to take so I can still dress up and have the thrill of going. This year (since I am a Flight Crew Member and representing the Jets organization) I think I'll have to start cutting back on the number of Milky Ways I usually eat and start sharing with my little cousins!

Growing up, I always tried to stand out from the crowd. When little girls were dressing up as princesses, I was being a pilgrim! One year I was even Frankenstein (every mother's dream)!

I hope you enjoy the game and the weekend as much as I will. Eat tons of candy, be safe, and have fun!

Looking forward to seeing you on the sidelines on November 9th. Thanks for the support.

Sincerely,

Lauren P.

Labels: , ,