<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chargers Tailgate Times - Jill Ann 

Posted by David Allen Tyau at 10:00 AM ET

What's the best advice your parents ever gave you?

The best advice my parents gave me was to always finish what you start. It is important to me that I accomplish life projects, dreams and personal goals.

Who is your role model?

My role model is my mom Bing. My mom has boundless love, energy and strength which I admire and hope to be like on day.

What characteristics define who you are?


Adventurous, caring and spiritual are three characteristics that I would say best describe me.

Jill Ann, Charger Girl
Second-year veteran Jill Ann

Do you have a favorite place to go to relax?

There are a few places I find relaxing, such as driving my car alone, running at my favorite beach, reading a good book on my roof and walking my dogs.

What does a typical gameday entail for you?

Gameday consists of thorough preparation before leaving Orange County. I always go through a check list of items I need to have for our full schedule. Our call time at the stadium is 5 hours prior to kickoff. That's when we begin practicing all of our routines on the field. After about an hour and a half of practice we are each assigned different responsibilities before the game, so we must be attentive at all times. There is a lot of excitement, fun and support happening throughout the day, most especially during game time! We usually wrap up the day with a meeting before heading out to celebrate a Chargers' victory. We all love our Chargers and can't wait to get the season started!

Jill Ann, Charger Girl

How do you maintain your Charger Girl physique?

I work in the health and fitness industry so it is very important tom me to maintain my physique and stay healthy. I believe that you are what you eat and so I try to give my body lots of the highest quality food and lost of water. i also practice yoga, pilates and I do a beach workout twice a week.

Why do you think education is so important?

Education is very important because it gives people the freedom to think, reflect and make decisions for themselves that will impact the future. In my opinion education doesn't only come from the school systems but also from life experiences, traveling and challenging yourself everyday.


[San Diego Charger Girls]

Labels: ,