<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

2008-09 Magic Dancers Selected 

Posted by Sasha at 10:08 AM ET



Update: Crisis Averted!
Last month, I confessed that I was a bit distraught about all the veterans retiring this year. With so many girls moving on, I doubted my ability to handle even one more retirement announcement. I feared that Orlando Magic Dancer Megan Clementi would also retire, and that it would send me right over the edge. Thankfully, Magic Dancers Manager Jeanine Klem-Thomas talked me down with the news that Megan was indeed back for the upcoming season. Now that I actually see her in the team photo (Back row, 5th from the right), I'm an even happier camper.

Meanwhile, Jeanine also disclosed that Megan had hurt her ankle during a Dunking Dancers rehearsal. Now that we know Megan is ok, I have to say this: HAHAHA HA HA AAAH HA HA HA HA HAH (gasp) AHHA HA HA HA!

Now, don't get me wrong. It's not that I enjoy Megan's suffering. I just wish I could have been there when she showed up at the doctor's office.

Doctor: "So tell me what happened with your ankle."

Megan: "Well Doc, it's a funny story. Me and my girlfriends were shooting hoops, and there was this trampoline, right? So we thought, hey let's put the trampoline under the hoop and practice our lay-ups..."

Remember when you were little and used to pile up all the sofa cushions to land on while you practiced jumping off something tall you knew good and well you shouldn't have been jumping off of?

The doctor must've been all "Oh my God, how old are you?? Seven?"

Heh heh heh. Fun times. Welcome back, Megan.

Labels: , , ,