<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy and Tired, Too. (or Possibly Sick!) 

Posted by James at 9:00 AM ET

August is my busiest month on the blog. Lots pre-season NFL games, calendar parties, auditions for the indoor dance teams. So I've be going to event after event and falling behind with my posting. On top of that the Eagles game on Thursday was delayed due to thunderstorms, so I didn't get home until 2am and haven't been able to catch up on my sleep.

At the Eagles Carnival on Sunday, random strangers (fans, security, event staff) were all telling that I looked terrible. I can't imagine what people who knew me were thinking. Fortunately the Eagles Cheerleaders are too nice and polite to tell me how bad I looked. I hope it's just lack of sleep and that I am not coming down with anything.

So here's what I've been up to:


Eagles Cheerleaders
Future FBI Special Agent Amanda cheers on the Eagles before the rains fell on Thursday Night.


Redskins Cheerleaders
On Friday afternoon a larger than life poster of the kickboxing Anabel stands outside DC's K Street Lounge, site of the Redskins Cheerleaders Calendar Release Party.


Ravens Cheerleaders
Saturday night the Ravens Cheerleaders wow the fans with their stunts.


Angels Auditions
Sunday morning at the Wachovia Center former Lehigh University Dance Team co-Captain Christina stands for the judges at the Wings Angels Auditions.



Eagles Carnival
Sunday Afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field Eagles Cheerleader Laura helps lead the Cheerleading Clinic. It was all part of the 14th Annual Eagles Youth Partnership Carnival.


Just as some people (but certainly not people who read this blog!) don't realize that Professional Cheerleading is not a full-time job, sometimes people don't realize that Sasha and I have full-time jobs as well. The blog is really just the coolest and most time intensive hobby ever. Right now I'm working on the plan to upgrade our largest customer to MS Exchange Server 2007. (Okay, nobody cares, just when will the photos be online?)


Here's the tentative schedule for when the photos will be posted:

Tuesday - Eagles Cheerleaders Pre-Season Game
Wednesday - Redskins Cheerleaders Calendar Release Party
Thursday - Ravens Cheerleaders Pre-Season Game
Friday - Angels Auditions
Saturday - Eagles Cheerleaders at the EYP Carnival.

I am sorry that I'm kind of behind on e-mail, as well.

Labels: , , , , , , ,