Monday, July 07, 2008

Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Lilly To Again Grace The Pages Of Maxim Magazine! 

Posted by Sasha at 5:50 PM ET

July 2, 2008

Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Lilly, a third-year veteran, is on her way to New York City again to pose for the Fall NFL Preview issue of Maxim Magazine.
She first appeared in the magazine as a Dolphins rookie in 2006. In fact, that year she graced the first page of the cheerleader spread, keeping NFL fans anxiously looking for more!

"I'm looking forward to again being part of this exclusive Maxim photo shoot," Lilly said. "It is such an honor to be chosen to represent my teammates. The first time I was in the magazine was as a rookie back in 2006. I had just made the team and the next thing I know I'm on my way to New York for the photo shoot. It was such a crazy experience, but I think it turned out well. I'm hopeful that the photos will be just as beautiful this time."

In her two years with the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, Lilly has proven to be one of the most popular members of the squad. Her beauty, charm and professionalism led her to be named a co-captain and represent the month of July in the 2008 swimsuit calendar. She plans to once again make Miami Dolphins fans swoon as one of the cheerleaders selected to shoot for the Maxim magazine spread.

Labels: , ,