<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

P.R.O. Convention: That's All Folks! 

Posted by James at 3:52 PM ET

P.R.O. Convention

It only took me 3½ weeks, but this is the last post for this years P.R.O. Convention.

P.R.O. was a blast! I had even more fun that last year. It was great to be able to catch up with old friends and make new ones. There was a lot of great new choreography that we'll be seeing on the fields, courts and rinks in upcoming months.


PCA and me
The ladies from Professional Cheerleaders Alumni, Inc. and me. (Now you know why avoid getting in the photos!)

I don't want to start naming names, cause I'll probably leave someone out, so here's a big thanks to all the Cheerleaders, Dancers, Choreographers and Directors for allowing me to follow them around, take photos and ask questions. You all do such a super job, and it was an honor to be able to watch you perfect your craft.


P.R.O. Convention


Last look at P.R.O. in the gallery.

Labels: ,