<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Attn shutterbugs 

Posted by Sasha at 5:53 PM ET

If you're not into cameras and/or photography, feel free to skip this post.

I'm finally going to break down and get a REAL camera. I'm talking SLR. It's going to cost some bucks, but the old point-and-shoot just isn't doing it for me anymore. I'm tired of crappy photos, so I'm saving up for something like a Canon Rebel XTi. This is a new world for me, so if any of you out there have advice as to lenses, camera bodies, etc. please feel free to drop me a line.

Also - dancers in southern california, I'll need some practice with action photos on this new camera, and I can only take so many photos of my friends jumping around like idiots. I'll be on the hunt for victims...er...volunteers shortly, so watch out!

And now I return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress...

Labels: