Monday, March 31, 2008

It's that time again. 

Posted by Sasha at 2:21 PM ET

It's time to cast your ballot.
Punch your ticket.
Vote your conscience.
Select your candidate.
Make your decision.

Call it whatever you want, just get on over to the NBA dance team bracket page and get the job done. Now, I know James "might" have mentioned something about this earlier today. I don't recall. But then, my memory isn't what it used to be. He wanted to be fair and mention all of the teams on deck today, and I think that's groovy.

I of course, will be voting for my personal favorites, the Clippers Spirit Dance Team. I'm not saying you have to vote the same way, but geez - why wouldn't you? These are some cool chicks. (You'll have to take my word on that. I'm not bringing 'em to your house or anything.)

Click here to help a sistah out.
Go Clippers. Woohoo!

Labels: , ,