Saturday, November 17, 2007

NFL Week #10 - Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders 

Posted by James at 7:53 PM ET

We're always thrilled when people share their photos with us. This week Max from Arizona sends us photos of the Cardinals Cheerleaders, starting what we hope will be a reoccurring feature.
Hello Professional Cheerleader Blog Readers!

It was a few years ago that I discovered the James & Sasha's blog. I'm a regular reader and occasional contributor. After a couple emails of encouragement, I decided to make an effort to become a regular contributor. This website would not be so cool if it was not for everyone sharing little puzzle pieces - from all over the world! So, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Max. Most of the week, I hide in a cube where I'm a mechanical engineer. (Let's just say this week I had a little extra time on my hands to compose this blog entry.)

Last month, my girlfriend's 5-year-old daughter attended the Junior Cheerleading Camp for the Cardinals. I saw that it takes no small effort to take all that preparation from practice to the performance on the field. (Probably more effort to babysit them.) We appreciate all the work you do!

Anyways, hope you all enjoy my contribution! Catch you again soon and enjoy these pictures.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Jessica makes me proud to call myself a US American. The girls wore patriotic uniforms in honor of Veterans Day.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Dancing on the 10 yard line during a timeout, Nicole is looking very Hollywood with her hair flowing in the wind.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Sandwiched between the sisters (In case it wasn't obvious, Jessica and Nicole are twins - James) on this line is Erika. Even though the Cardinals were down 7-3 at the end of the quarter, I dont think anyone in my section was disappointed. (So what if they were all Lions fans)

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Last week Allie earned the honor of Cheerleader of the Week.

Second half, the girls changed into their classic sporty outfits with belt buckle bling (new this year).

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Tinesha reminds us to hurry back to our seats as the game is about to restart.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
I don't think its any coincidence the Team Store is selling extra calendars with Audrey's image on the advertisement.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Two-sport threat Jen gets my vote for the Pro Bowl in Honolulu. During the 110 °F summer months, you can find her around the baseball diamond with the Rally-Backs.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Megan K., a Wisconsin Badger, lights up the sideline.

Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders
Meagn J., Miss November in the Cardinals Cheerleader Calendar, catches everyones attention. Who cares if she used to cheer for a divisional rival?

After a slow start, the Cardinals won in a laugher. Despite handing over several late turnovers, the Cardinals ran up the score. A first in University of Phoenix Stadium history!

Online home of the Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders here.

Labels: , ,