<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Flashback Photo of the Week 

Posted by Sasha at 7:13 PM ET

Pardon me for sounding smug, but I have to pat myself on the back for this one. I totally dig this retro stuff. It's fun to look back at what was once the height of glamour and overall foxyness. Plus, it gives me a giggle.

The history of teams like the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is well documented online. But other teams - particularly those that no longer exist - is much harder to find. The Bears. The Oilers. And of course, the Green Bay Packers. And for some reason, the more I can't find that stuff, the more determined I am to get my hands on it.

So, although I have not cured AIDS, walked on the moon, or fostered lasting peace in the Middle East, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. That's because until today, the only photos of the Green Bay Packers Cheerleaders to be found online, were these. And now, mes chers amis, there are also these. Viola! The 1985 Green Bay Packers Cheerleaders:








Labels: , ,