Sunday, September 09, 2007

Return of the prodigal blogger 

Posted by Sasha at 12:54 AM ET

I am back from my unexpected hiatus from the Pro Cheerleader Blog. I see James picked up the slack with no problemo and took great care of you all. I bet nobody even knew I was gone, so maybe I should plan a long vacation! (Strike that - nobody knew I was gone except for those of you who emailed me and now think I am the rudest person on the planet for never writing back. I'm getting to all of you. Cross my heart.)

Funny story about how I got involved with this blog: one time James went on vacation and asked me to fill in for "a few days." That was two years ago! Poor guy never had the heart to give me the boot. Hmmm...maybe it's time to retire from blogging and rejoin you civilians as a reader! Wow...what would I do with all that free time? I bet I could learn how to split the atom or ride a unicycle. Maybe I'll take up juggling...

In any case, I've got a lot of catching up to do and I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the length of my To Do list, so please bear with me for a few days.