<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The ROAR of the Jacksonville Jaguars - 2007 

Posted by Sasha at 11:15 PM ET



New uniform shots have been posted for the Jacksonville Jaguars Cheerleaders. Click here to see all the ladies on this year's team. Among the rookies are Keana and Kena, the NFL's newest set of twins (one of two new sets of twins this year.)

Listen girls, could you please part your hair on different sides? Maybe one of you could get a tattoo? Cripes, it took me two years to figure out how to tell Marisa and Larisa apart* and I still haven't got Nicole and Jessica straightened out. And now this. Honestly, you'd think all these twins would have a little consideration for the rest of us and knock it off with the whole "looking alike" thing.

*(Ok fine. I didn't actually hear from any of the HTCs, so I don't have "official" confirmation on Marisa/Larisa situation. But I don't care because I know I'm right. So there.)

Labels: ,