Saturday, July 14, 2007

Renee All Saint, All Special 

Posted by James at 1:04 PM ET

From FoxSports.au

The Jim Beam NRL Cheergirl of the week is Renee. Renee cheers for the Bulldogs and is studying Tourism Management.
What made you want to be a cheerleader?
A chance to cheer for my favourite team and to perform in front of lots of people. I’ve always loved to dance so when the opportunity to be a cheerleader came around, I was so excited.

Who/ What inspires you?

My family. They are so inspirational. Whenever I need someone or I am in trouble, they are always there for me. I know that whatever I choose to do, they are behind me all the way. They all have a heart of gold.

Renee, Bulldogs Cheerleader

Any other claims to fame, other than featuring in Big League?
When I was younger, I played a small walk-on role on All Saints, which was very exciting. I’ve also done a few commercials, which I really enjoyed. Apart from that, being a Bulldogs cheergirl gives you a little bit of fame.

Whats the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
Climbing the Eiffel Tower in Paris was so exciting. I went to Paris a few years ago and had such a great time. The view from the Eiffel Tower is amazing. You can see the whole city from up there.

Renee, Bulldogs Cheerleader

Who is your favourite football player and why?
Reni Matua. I think he is one of the best in the Bulldogs squad and in the NRL. He always seems to play well and he’s a really nice guy, too.

Who would you invite to a dinner party if you could invite anyone in the world?

All my friends and family, Wentworth Miller, Paul Walker and anyone famous that can party. I just love to have a good time and I know that I would with these people as guests.

Online home of the Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Cheerleaders here.

Labels: ,