<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 27, 2007

Alex is Flaming Hot 

Posted by James at 7:42 AM ET

FoxSports.au
This weeks Jim Beam NRL Cheergirl of the week is Alex, who is a member of The Flames, the cheersquad for the S. Georges Iillawarra Dragons.

What made you want to be a cheerleader?
I’ve always loved dancing and the thought of performing in front of such a large crowd was just something that I wanted to be a part of .This will be my first year of cheerleading so I’m really excited and I’m really looking enjoying it.


Alex, NRL Cheergirl

Song that always makes you get up and dance?
I have two: Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton and Lamusique by Riot in Belgium. They both have such great beats and always get me dancing. They just go off!

Favourite childhood memory?
Putting on concerts with my sister and friends. We would always put dance concerts on for our parents and would dress up for them. They were so much fun! We also used to make our own movies, which was a lot of fun also.

What did you want to be when you were little?
A performer, someone on stage. Ever since I was little, I’ve wanted to be a dancer on stage. I used to watch music videos and wish that I could one day do that.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Brendon Fraser. I loved Encino Man! That was my favourite movie and he was my favourite man! He was so cute.

Who inspires you?
People who are living their dreams, doing their passion. Highly driven, ambitious people really inspire me. I hope to be living my life and fulfilling my dreams when I’m older.

Alex, NRL Cheergirl

If you could star in a Hollywood movie opposite anyone, who would it be?
Will Farrell. I am his biggest fan! I think he is the funniest person on the planet and I love all of his movies. It would be so much fun to be in a movie with him.

Online home of the St. Georges Iillawarra Dragon Flames here.

Labels: ,