<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 15, 2007

2007 Spirit Auditions are Underway! 

Posted by Sasha at 8:14 PM ET

This morning, the Los Angeles Clippers began the process of selecting dancers for the 2007-08 Spirit Dance Team. Dance Team Director, Jessie Christensen was awesome enough to let me sit in. (Consequently, she has been added to The Official List of Sasha's Favorite People.)

It was a looooong day, but I didn't realize it until I looked at my watch and saw that it was already after 5pm! Unfortunately, I became a little over exuberant with the note taking and the camera and now I have upwards of 850 photos to sort through! (I know, I know, everyone should have such problems...)

In the meantime, the photos below are of one of the first groups of girls I saw today. I promised them the photos would be up ASAP. Ladies, fee free to email me if you'd like a bigger version of one or both photos (sasha@procheerleaderblog.com). For all you girls I met today, the other photos are coming, cross my heart. (And on a somewhat related note, I hope I didn't blind any of you with the flash on my camera.)

Stay tuned...



Labels: , ,