Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tara's Crush on Mr Bean 

Posted by James at 5:48 AM ET

From FoxSports.au
The Jim Beam NRL Cheergirl for week for 15 is theatre student Tara.

Tara, Gold Coast Titans

What made you want to be a cheerleader?

I’ve always loved dancing and performing. I’ve watched rugby league since I was young, so it's great to combine both. Cheering for the Titans in their first year is very exciting!

What did you want to be when you were little?

Famous. A movie star or a singer, just anybody famous. Their lives just always seemed like so much fun and I dreamed about being a celebrity all the time.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

It's going to sound strange, but it was Mr Bean! I loved him, and thought he was the funniest person. He could always make me laugh, so that’s what I loved about him.

Who or what inspires you?
My friends. They are so supportive and are always there for me, whenever I need them. It's great to know that whatever I choose to do, they are always behind me and love me no matter what.

If you could star in a Hollywood movie opposite anyone, who would it be?

Heath Ledger. He’s a really good actor and has really good movies. He’s an Aussie that’s done well, so it would be awesome to be in a movie with him.

What's the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
At the moment, answering these questions and being in Big League is pretty exciting. I haven’t really done anything like this before, so it's very exciting.

Tara, Gold Coast Titans

Online home of the Gold Coast Titanettes here

Labels: ,