<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 11, 2007

Redskins Cheerleader Retires, Starts New Venture 

Posted by Sasha at 6:40 AM ET

One of our PCB buddies Bari, just passed this on to me from Kimberly. Both ladies retired from NFL dance teams this year (moment of silence, please) and they've both moved on to new and exciting ventures. As you know, Bari is hard at work on Tales from the Tour. Here's the latest from Kimberly...

I just wanted to share some exciting news that I think other Pro Cheerleaders will absolutely love to know about! Since retiring from the Redskins Cheerleaders after 8 years, and finishing off my career as Captain and 2007 Pro Bowl representative, I could never imagine not having something to do with cheerleading and football. So, I've now taken my passion and started a company with my mother and sister and focused in on my love for pro cheerleading.


Kimberly's first two new products are in production and she's excited to share them with other cheerleaders. One is the "Hail Mary" football purse, which is totally cute , and the other is the "We've got Spirit" blown glass ornament, which is perfect for the cheerleader or football fan in your life. Make sure to check both of these products out. And stay tuned. I'm sure there's much more to come from this new business!

Labels: , , ,