<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Rachel 

Posted by Sasha at 8:44 PM ET

Meet Rachel

Hello Brigade fans! My name is Rachel and this is my first season as a Brigade Girl. I started dancing when I was four years old have haven't stopped since. It has been the one constant theme in my life. Wherever I am, whatever I am doing dance is there guiding me through. I grew up dancing in the north Kansas City area and competing when I was only 6. After high school I found myself moving from KC to Lincoln, Nebraska to become a Cornhusker!!! I danced for the NE Scarlets for four years. During that time I also became very active teaching at a local dance studio. I eventually became the assistant director for their performing dance company and found myself behind the curtain instead of on the stage. I loved every minute of teaching, but I wasn't done performing yet. I moved back to the Kansas City area last fall just in time to try-out for the Brigade Girls. It couldn't have been more perfect. This whole experience just reminds me that everything happens for a reason. Thanks for stopping by and learning more about me! See you at the hanger!

~Rachel
Rachel's Photos

Labels: ,