<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Kirby 

Posted by Sasha at 8:15 PM ET



Meet Kirby

Hi my name is Kirby. I am a veteran for the Kansas City Brigade and I am very excited for the upcoming games. I was born and raised in Lawrence, KS home of the Jayhawks. I am currently a junior at the University of Kansas majoring in dance with an emphasis in Spanish. I am super excited I only have one year left of school.

I have danced with various dance studios and companies from around the states. I've danced competitively for five years at The Dance Factory in Topeka, KS. Along with dancing at my studio, I also dance for my high school pom squad. I have received various scholarships from different companies along with traveling with Tremaine Dance Convention.

I am looking forward to a great season and can't wait to see familiar faces and to meet all the new Brigade fans! GO BRIGADE!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Kirby
Kirby's Photos

Labels: ,