Monday, June 04, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Julie 

Posted by Sasha at 5:43 PM ET

Meet Julie

Welcome to my world. This is my first year as a Brigade Girl and it's super exciting. I thank God everyday for this amazing opportunity. I was born and raised in a small town in Missouri, but I love it. I have an amazing family who I love dearly and they support me in everything I do. I love to travel when I get the opportunity. Most recently, I visited Phoenix, Arizona and had a great time. However, most of my time is spent here in Missouri.

I've been dancing for as long as I can remember, whether is was at a family gathering or the grocery store, I was always dancing. My aunt has been and continues to be a major influence on my dancing career. Under her instruction, I learned how to dance everything from ballet to hip hop. Currently , I am working as artistic director in her dance studio. It feels great to give back and teach the art I love so dearly. When I finally lay my dancing shoes to rest, I want to open a veterinary clinic. I have an amazing love for animals, my dog Zeke, and my cat Dakota mean the world to me.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at each game. Thank you for all of your support, and taking the time to get to know me.

Julie's Photos

Labels: ,