<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Brittany H. 

Posted by Sasha at 5:39 PM ET

Meet Brittany

Hey everyone, my name is Brittany. Let me start off by introducing myself.I am originally from Eagan, Minnesota born and raised. For the ones that are not familiar with Minnesota, my town is only ten minutes away from the great Mall of America (well of course a girl always love shopping!). This year I made the best decision in my life to transfer down to Kansas and become a Jayhawk at the University of Kansas. GO HAWKS!! Currently I am fulfilling my degree in the School of Education.

I have danced at Larkin Dance Studio competitively for 10 years in Minnesota. During my senior year of high school I was captain for the Performing Line at my studio as well. I have also danced four years on my high school dance team. Dance has always been my passion and I'm glad to have this opportunity to share it with the Kansas City Brigade.

With Love,
Brittany
Brittany's Photos

Labels: ,