<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 15, 2007

Brianna Wants to Rock the Party 

Posted by James at 6:29 AM ET

From FoxSports.au

The Jim Beam NRL Cheer Girl for week 14 is Brianna of the Newcastle Knights Cheer Squad.
What made you want to be a cheerleader?
The love of dancing and footy inspired me. I’ve grown up in Newcastle, and always wanted to cheer for the Knights. The atmosphere at the Newcastle home games is amazing and it’s exciting to be apart of it all.

Song that always makes you get up and dance?

Rock this Party by Bob Sinclair. The beat in that song is amazing and it always gets me on the dancefloor. As soon as I hear it, I’m up.


Brianna, Newcastle Knights Cheerleader

Favourite childhood memory?

Going camping with my family. I loved being outdoors and we would always have so much fun. It was exciting packing up the car and driving away. My family have always been close so it was nice to get away with them.

What did you want to be when you were little?

Older! I always looked up to people that were older than me and wanted to be bigger than what I was. Every child dreams of being a teenager, life seems so much more fun.

Who was your first celebrity crush?
Kelly Slater. I’ve always been a surfer chick so it makes sense that he was my first. He’s still the world’s best surfer and still really cute

Who inspires you?

Mum and Dad. They have taught me to be the best that I can and inspire me to achieve my dreams. They are always there for me and I don’t know what I’d do without them.


Brianna, Newcastle Knights Cheerleader

Online home of the Newcastle Knights Cheer Squad here.

Labels: ,