<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

2007 Houston Texans Cheerleaders 

Posted by Sasha at 8:15 PM ET

It wasn't so long ago that NFL teams would have their spring auditions, and then you wouldn't hear a peep from them until well into preseason. That seems to be changing these days - slowly but surely. I like to think it's because of my persistent hounding whining encouragement. It wasn't so long ago that NFL teams would have their spring auditions, and then you wouldn't hear a peep from them until well into preseason. That seems to be changing these days - slowly but surely. I like to think it's because of my persistent hounding whining encouragement. However, the world does not revolve around me, so I doubt that is the case.

The point I want to make is that some of the NFL dance teams have the new squad up on the site earlier and earlier each year. This year, I'm especially pleased to see that the Houston Texans Cheerleaders are already up and running - and that includes new bios and headshots on the team's website. This year's rookie class appears below. Head on over to HoustonTexans.com to learn all about these ladies and of course the fantastic and fabulous HTC veterans.

Labels: ,