<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tiffany says goodbye 

Posted by Sasha at 6:13 PM ET

HoustonTexans.com, EDITOR'S NOTE: Tiffany's tenure with the Texans is ending. Below is a letter from Tiffany to all of her loyal fans.

Being a Houston Texans Cheerleader has been such a big part of my life for so long that I really do not know how to say goodbye. For the longest time, I thought that I would never want to give it up. This past season, my team elected me to represent the Texans Cheerleaders as a 2007 Pro Bowl Cheerleader. That was the biggest honor I could have ever received! I remember standing on the field at Aloha Stadium during pre-game. Fireworks were going off. Banners were racing across the field to create the USA Flag as we sang our national anthem. Tears of both joy and sadness rolled down my face because I knew this was my end. I have so much to be thankful for! I will miss everything so much...my teammates, dancing, community appearances, the fans, the Bull Pen & Pep Band, and stepping out on the field for a Sunday game. I have had the absolute time of my life, and I have been truly blessed to be a part of this amazing first class organization...
The Houston Texans!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Love always and forever,
Tiffany

Labels: ,