<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 28, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Erin 

Posted by Sasha at 6:20 PM ET

Meet Erin

This is my first year as a Brigade Girl and I am having a blast! Brigade fans are awesome! I have so much fun at the games!! Last year I graduated from Kansas State University, where I was a member of the Classy Cats. I may have gone to a Kansas school but I am originally from St. Louis, MO…home to the WORLD CHAMPIONS, St. Louis Cardinals! When we lived in St. Louis my parents used to take me to the home opener every year for my birthday.

I just started a new job as the coach of the JCCC Golden Girls. I absolutely love coaching this group of girls, they are awesome! It is so fun being on the coaching side of this team because I was a member of the Golden Girls when the program was just starting out.

If it weren’t for my parents taking me to every dance lesson growing up I wouldn’t be where I am today. They have always supported me throughout all the dance classes and every sport I played. I was a busy little girl! My brothers are two of my best friends, we may be spread out in years but you would never guess it when we are together.

When we moved to KC we lucked out and moved across the street from the best neighbors anyone could ask for. They have become our family and you can see us all at our annual Christmas tree hunt in the picture above. This year we decided to make it a Cardinal Christmas to commemorate the World Series!!

~Erin
Erin's Photos

Labels: ,