Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Meet the Brigade Girls - Angie 

Posted by Sasha at 9:59 PM ET

Meet Angie

Hey Guys! It's Angie. Thanks for checking out my bio! This is my second year as a captain for the Brigade Girls and I am so grateful to be a part of this prestigious group of talented young women!

A little bit about me. I was born and raised in Olathe, Kansas. I have two brothers and two step-sisters. My family is amazing and I adore my friends! God has definitely blessed me with wonderful people in my life. I am currently a student at the University of Kansas working on my B.G.S. in Psychology. When I'm not in class. I'm usually working or dancing.

I love to dance! I started dancing as soon as I could walk. I've trained at numerous dance studios and conventions throughout the country. I was one of eight dancers that were selected from hundreds at the Broadway Dance Center to assist to master choreographers such as; Brian Friedman, Rhapsody, and Frank Hatchett during the summer intensive classes in 2005. It was the best dance experience of my life! While dancing at a hip-hop convention in Orlando, I was selected to dance in Katie Levent's debut music video "Table for Two" that appeared on BET. I have taught at many dance studios in the KC area and I have also choreographed competition routines for numerous high schools. I am currently a judge and dance instructor for Five Star Productions. I am also extremely honored to be teaching dance at the beautiful Brigade Girls Dance Center that the Kansas City Brigade has purchased for us. There aren't a lot of professional dance teams that have their own dance studio. we're a lucky group of girls!

Thank you Brigade fans for all of your continued support! Hope to see you at a game this season! GO BRIGADE!

Lots of love, Angie

Labels: ,