Saturday, May 05, 2007

Laker Girls Blog - Lindsey 

Posted by Sasha at 11:34 PM ET

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On my days off as a Laker Girl I try to keep myself busy. It’s always nice to be able to catch up on errands and to have some time to get everything in order. Don’t get me wrong, I love to stay busy with appearances, charity work, and of course games... but I can’t complain when I have a free day.

I pretty much spent the whole day with one of my roommates (her name is Lindsay too!). Unfortunately, she doesn’t have a car, so that means I’m the driver for the day. She woke me up bright and early at about 8:30 a.m. As you know from my last blog, I hate waking up early, buuuut I’m a nice roomie. I woke up just for her. I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. We got into my car and were off to the good old’ DMV (Lindsay had an appointment there). Once we were finished, we decided to make today a very productive day. Since I did her a favor she treated me to a nice healthy breakfast at Mimi’s café. MMMMMM... I love the breakfast there! Next, we decided to do some grocery shopping. We made a trip to the local food store and stocked up on lots of healthy food. We both decided we need to get back into eating really healthy. It’s hard sometimes to say NO to the sweets, but that’s what I have to do to stay in good shape! I gotta feel good and look my best in those Laker Girl uniforms. We headed back to our apartment to unload the groceries. Once we were done with that, she asked me to take her to school so she could pay her tuition. I definitely was her taxi for the day!

Finally, I was done driving everywhere and needed to get some things done for myself. Tomorrow I have rehearsal for this upcoming dance workout video. It’s always nice to be able to fit in other side-jobs to help pay the bills. Last week, I picked up a video tape that had the whole workout routine on it, because I needed to get familiar with it. I finally got a chance today to actually go through and watch it...I even did the whole workout myself (that was some nice extra cardio). Once I was finished with that, I decided to go to the gym and workout some more. I always feel so much better once I go to the gym.

After my long day of running around I showered and made some dinner.

Like I said earlier, I have a long rehearsal day tomorrow and it’s all the way in Hollywood. I have to be there at 9am sharp! That may not seem very far for some people, but living in Orange County, and dealing with morning traffic, sometimes makes it feel like forever to get up there. Luckily, I’m going to stay the night at my friend’s house. She lives in LA so that makes it nice for me...plus, I haven’t hung out with her in a while so it should be fun.

Well... that’s all for now. My day wasn’t too exciting, but I did get a lot accomplished! I can’t wait until tomorrow night. I get to watch the Lakers play the Suns for game 2 of the playoffs. Make sure you all tune into TNT or KCAL at 7:30 p.m. I hope the Lakers do well and can beat the Suns! I’ll be cheering them on behind my TV screen...I hope you all do too!!!


- Lindsey

Labels: , ,