<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Laker Girls Blog - Chanada 

Posted by Sasha at 10:04 PM ET

Quiet on the Western Front
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Lakers.com

Happy Thursday Laker Fans!!!

Well, I have to say that I miss the jammed pack schedule that we, the Laker Girls, have. Since our last game on the 15th, everything has slowed down and I feel like there’s a piece of my life that’s missing. But enough about that... on a brighter note, I have to say that I am looking forward to next week. Why? Because we (the Lakers) are in the playoffs! Even though I have had a little bit of a break, I do miss being a part of the action as well as helping you Lakers fans cheer on our amazing and talented team. This will be my first playoff game series as a Laker Girl - I’m curious and excited to see what our players have in store for us.

Since the last game of the season, I have had a chance to catch up on homework, spend time with my family, and assist with tryouts for my high school cheer team. This is an exciting time for me because I have an opportunity to see the “best of the best” tryout and compete for a spot on the team I coach. I know it’s hard on these girls, but just like the Laker Girls have a tryout every year, my new high school squad has the same policy. Today, I had a chance to participate in a mock tryout. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is a time for the coaches to see what potential the girls trying out for the squad have, as well as to give the girls a chance to see what’s in store for them when the real judges get there. Tryouts are tomorrow and I wish everyone G-O-O-D L-U-C-K : GOOD LUCK!!

I bet you thought I forgot…. A Big shout out to the Lakers - for there amazing win against the Kings. 117-106 YOU GO BOYS!!! Way to get ready and lay it on the table for the upcoming playoff games. Needless to say, we do have our work cut out for us since we will face the MIGHTY Suns in the first round. But no worries, I know that the MIND-BLOWING Lakers will give them a run for their money!!! Count on it Lakers fans… Phoenix will have to work for every penny!

Gotta hit the hay.

See you at the playoffs!

Much love….

- Chanada

Labels: , ,