<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Honeybees Confidential: Honeybee Diary 

Posted by Sasha at 11:35 PM ET

The Date Delivered
by Honeybee Talor
OKC Hornets

As some of you may already know, one lucky guy won a date with me at our “Valentine’s Day at the Hive” game on Feb. 14. Contestant #3, Al, was awarded the prize after answering all of my difficult questions. We recently went out on the “Big Date” and I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all about it.

Al was such a nice guy. He was very laidback and a lot of fun. It turns out that we actually have mutual friends and a lot in common, which automatically gave us something to talk about. Our date started with a fun-filled day of paint ball! I had never played paint ball before, so I had some of the Honeybees join my team for reinforcement. Leah, Sheri, Crystal, and Cherisse played hard and we beat the guys three games in a row. Let me just tell you, the guys could not keep up! Remember guys, the "bees" will always be. And no matter what the guys say, I’m certain that our victories had absolutely nothing to do with Randel, the professional paint ball player, who was also on our team.

After paint balling, we did a little freshening up then headed to Mickey Mantle’s for a nice dinner. It was DELICIOUS! Everything from the appetizers, main course, to the dessert! From there we ended the date with a couple games of Xtreme bowling at Boulevard Lanes. I only had three strikes so we won't mention who won bowling, but I can say that I am a way better hula-hooper then Al.

All in all, it was a great date that I will never forget. Al and I had so much fun!

Thanks Hornet fans for all the memories and the best two years of my life!!

Talor

Labels: , ,